Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Starting over

Starting over. A blank slate. 

I've had this blog for a few years and when I started it I wasn't even really sure what my decor style was. I always loved home decor and decorating but I was making do with what I had at the time and it wasn't really "me".... at all. Over the years I've finally figured it out and found a style to call my own. 

Rustic chic, farmhouse, vintage, french inspired  eclectic,  beachy... and a whole lotta mint/turquoise. I finally figured out. Now I can look around and not cringe. 

Not cringing is good. 

So, welcome to my "new" blog. Here I hope to share what I've done in my home, frequent fun home decor hauls (hello, my name is Sarah and I'm addicted to Home Goods), diy projects, and my daily life as a mother trying to keep my house in order with two little boys running around trying to draw on my couch. :)

Starting over feels good. 

Here we go. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! I'm so Happy You are Back! I Love all things Decor! :) and Love reading all Decorating Blogs :)
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment!